Hello

Annyeong-ha-saeyo!!
Treesa imnida~

Hi, let's say my name is Treesa.. just cause :) I'm 20 year old girl who has an obsession with clothes. I also like make up and all those other girly things. I'm not a very frequent blogger, but please feel free to follow me to get updates from the rare occasions.

Please follow me on Instagram, I post pictures often! Just click the pink Instagram Icon ♥



Instagram
Instagram

Navigation
Home

Make-up Looks

Personal Outfits

Hauls

Reviews


tagboard
stats & lovlies

hit counter


Review: Neo Dali Brown Circle Lens

 REVIEW OF THIS CAKE: ♥ XD just kidding hehe, scroll down for the Circle Lens Review, it was my birthday weekend and this cake was yummmmyyy! Mango Mousse from T&T, cheap and yummy.


















Hey guys, so this is a very very veryyy brief review of the lenses, so no comparison photos with other lenses and lighting, and I forgot to take pictures without lenses... >___< if you guys really want them, just request in the comment box. By the way, all the photos are in indoor lighting/low lighting.


BACKGROUND INFO:
I have been wearing circle lenses for almost 4 years now and it is mostly for my very bad vision (-8.50 O_O), I typically go for the natural lenses and I've never tried any other colours of circle lenses other than grey and brown. I have tried GEO, NEO, and EOS Lenses. I prefer subtle enlargement or none. My eyes are super sensitive and dry.. I shouldn't be wearing lenses, but I insist on it!! So comfort for me is a must!! and the higher the water content, the better.

Link to the Lenses:
http://www.honeycolor.com/neo-dali-circle-brown.html

DESCRIPTION FROM HONEYCOLOR SITE: 
Usage Modality:  One Year Disposable
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.2 mm
Water content:  45%

DESIGN:
ENLARGEMENT: 
  • This is definitely 14.2 mm
    • The difference between my regular eyes (sorry no pics XD) is really minimal, probably like .. 1 mm difference
COMFORT:
  • Super comfortable
  • Feels like nothing when you first put it on
  • I can wear it from 8 AM - 6-7PM (10 ish hours), after that it will be a bit irritating
    • of course take it out as soon as you can to protect your eyes!!
OVERALL RATING OUT OF 5:
½ 

I REALLY LIKE IT, and RECOMMEND IT! if you prefer the natural look
The only reason I don't give it a perfect 5 is that I wish it gave me a teeny weeny bit more of enlargement, even just a millimeter more, my natural eyes are almost the same size as the lens, it only really defines the outer rim making it appear a bit larger. Again, this is really natural, I have tried the GEO BC-102, and although I really like those ones, these ones are way more comfortable.

THE SITE: 

I ordered these from honeycolor.com with skeptism. Their pricing is really reasonable, but shipping costs 5$USD to Vancouver, Canada. And Standard shipping costs 5$USD per item and 1$USD for any additional items, but I guess they charged me 6$ because the free contact lens case that came with it counted as another item =_=.. so much for it being free. Standard shipping was said to be approximately 14 working days.

I originally ordered these in -9.00, but they were out of stock, so they contacted me the following day to let me know. I ordered on October 8, 2012, and received a reply telling me they didn't have it in stock on October 9, 2012. I then replied to them that I would just go with -8.50, and they confirmed with me a couple hours afterwards. The package was shipped out on the 12th, so it was a total of 3 processing days just like how it said on the site, and my order arrived on the 18th of October.

Shipping was less than a week!! And they were really prompt and clear on contacting through email. I'm really glad, they have fast service, and moderately priced for circle lenses!! I will definitely order from them again, unless I'm looking for different lenses. Honeycolor offers a wide range of lenses, such as NEO, EOS, GEO, FLORA, DOLLY+ and a few others.

BTW: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON INSTAGRAM?
Should I make one for daily photos of my life and outfits, and buys? I'm not really an instagram user, but if you guys want it I will. It'll be easier for me to update through that rather than here.

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
Neo Dali Brown
Item# N-013
$19.14 USD1$19.14 USD
FREE LENS CASE - Animal Contact Lens Q Case
Item# Qcase
$0.00 USD1$0.00 USD
Shipping and Handling (Please select - - Standard Shipping (Reg'd Air Mail))$6.00 USD1$6.00 USD
Subtotal$25.14 USD
Total$25.14 USD
Payment$25.14 US

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

"Review: Neo Dali Brown Circle Lens" was Posted On: Tuesday 23 October 2012 @23:35 | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.
Cute Strawberry