Hello

Annyeong-ha-saeyo!!
Treesa imnida~

Hi, let's say my name is Treesa.. just cause :) I'm 20 year old girl who has an obsession with clothes. I also like make up and all those other girly things. I'm not a very frequent blogger, but please feel free to follow me to get updates from the rare occasions.

Please follow me on Instagram, I post pictures often! Just click the pink Instagram Icon ♥



Instagram
Instagram

Navigation
Home

Make-up Looks

Personal Outfits

Hauls

Reviews


tagboard
stats & lovlies

hit counter


Everyday Natural Smokey Eye: Ulzzang Inspired

Hey guys,
so this is the look I wore today, it's one of a few looks I often wear to school :) (Just to mention, if you click on the pictures, it zooms in!!)
This look is uljjang/ulzzang () inspired look, and ulzzang means "best face" in Korean and the word is used both online and in real life. Basically, an ulzzang is someone who has a very attractive face, but most people use the term to describe people who have become popular for their looks. 
Usually they're looks are really focused on perfect skin, blush, and eyeliner with very minimal eyeshadow. This look I'm sporting is a bit more elaborate than just eyeliner and mascara though.


Sorry, I don't have the best quality camera in the world, so the blush/colours are a bit washed out, but I don't use a lot that much, just for a hue of colour. And I want to mention that I use a fluffy blending brush for the eyeshadows because it gives a very natural application!
 First of all, I want to mention that I am wearing the EOS Pure Brown Contacts, just the regular 14.0 diameter. (I might do a review in the future)

For my face:

  1. A mixture of BB Moisture Cover in Natural Finish + Magic Premium High Intensive BB Cream in Natural Beige.
    1. I  mix these two because I find that the BB Moisture Cover is a bit too yellow and the Magic BB Cream is a bit too pale, so I mix them. And I apply it with my elf studio powder brush.
  2. Fresh Umbrian Clay Absolute Concealer in Shade 2 for my under eyes.
  3. Contour the sides of my nose and the hollows of my cheek bones using a light hand with my Nars Laguna Bronzer.
  4. Apply blush on the apples of my cheeks using Nars G-Spot Multiple using just a regular blush brush.
  5. (probably after eye-make up) Lastly filled in my brows with Daiso Brand Eye Brow pencil in Dark Brown. I extended my brows slightly just so it could match the length of the winged eyeliner.
    1. I did that by aligning the side of my nose to the end of my winged eyeliner, and where it aligned on my eyebrows, I extended it till there.

For my eyes/lips:
  1. Applied Urban Decay (UD) Primer Potion all over my lids and let it set for a couple of seconds.
  2. With a fluffy blending brush, used UD's Suspect (Naked2, a satin light taupe) as an all over lid colour (keep it within your crease).
  3. Using the same brush, applied UD's Chopper (Naked 2, metallic rose gold) on the outer third, making a ">" shape.
  4. Taking a warm light matte brown colour (Too Faced, Chinchilla) with the same brush and applied it right on top of Chopper and blended towards the inner corner, focusing more on the outer V until it was a nice gradient.
  5. Using Sephora's liquid eyeliner in Dark Brown, lined my upper lash line only on outer 2 thirds verrrrrryy thinly, and extended it about a cm out horizontally. (so no winging it up! just straight out)
  6. Lastly tight-lined upper lash line using NYX black eye pencil, and curled lashes and applied Benefit's Bad Gal Lash in Black (I curl my lashes before and after I apply mascara!!)
  7. For my lips, I used Clinique Lip-Shaping Pencil in Raspberry and applied it only within the inner bit of my lip. Then I took the brush I used for my foundation, and with the residue left over, just brushed it on my lips so that it took a tiny bit of my natural lip colour away.

Tada~ That's the final look, I hope you guys enjoyed ... reading all of that~ hahhaha
Let me know if you guys liked or hated this look down below:)

Bye says Ttalgi~

Labels:

"Everyday Natural Smokey Eye: Ulzzang Inspired" was Posted On: Monday 6 February 2012 @18:35 | 4 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.
Cute Strawberry