Hello

Annyeong-ha-saeyo!!
Treesa imnida~

Hi, let's say my name is Treesa.. just cause :) I'm 20 year old girl who has an obsession with clothes. I also like make up and all those other girly things. I'm not a very frequent blogger, but please feel free to follow me to get updates from the rare occasions.

Please follow me on Instagram, I post pictures often! Just click the pink Instagram Icon ♥



Instagram
Instagram

Navigation
Home

Make-up Looks

Personal Outfits

Hauls

Reviews


tagboard
stats & lovlies

hit counter


Hello for the first time!


Hi guys! (That's me!! in the pic) Some of you guys might have landed on my blog via my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/AnnyeongUlzzang and some of you just may have landed on my blog by pure chance, but either way, makes me happy that you guys decided to..... manage to read up to here already in my boring intro hahaha~

Anyways, for the sake of my blog, youtube channel, and my personal preferred privacy, my name is going to be Ttalgi, which is just strawberry in korean ^^ This is actually the first time I'm introducing myself to my youtube subscribers as well! As you subbies should know, I started going on  you tube solely to translate Ulzzang Pony's make-up tutorials as a reference to people who don't understand what she writes in korean. I, myself, am not the greatest korean translator, but I try my best, and appreciate all the feedback I get from it.

On to the goods:
So this blog will mostly be on reviews of products, and maybe some make-up tutorials I decide to translate since I might be lazy to make them into a video for you guys :P
This blog will also include fashion tips, make-up tips, maybe my personal outfits(not too sure yet), random facts about me or other things, random... actual blog posts about my life haha, hair and etc.

I'm always on the look-out for feedback, so tell me what you guys want to see me blog or make videos in the future! I can't really promise you guys I'll update often... like....... how I didn't keep up on you tube, but I'll try my best! (da skool, da job, da laziness........ haha)

Bye says Ttalgi~

"Hello for the first time!" was Posted On: Friday 3 February 2012 @23:38 | 5 lovely comments


| Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.
Cute Strawberry